Followers

Friday, March 4, 2011

Week 9

Final Project Due. What a great week! we were pretty busy, but it was all worth it! My students have enjoyed the use of web resources in my course and they have a more postive attitude towards learning and do their part.

I am trying new tools and I am using TBL with it. Basically I demostrated to them in a class presentation, they use it and then they write about how can they use it in their ESL classes as teachers. Although, not all are teaching currently, they are making contributions as providing opinions on the use of web tools in ESL classrooms. Which is great I think!

2 comments:

Yana said...

Hi Elsa, like you I have been employing technology in my class all week and I got wonderful response from my students.

You mention you employ TBL, what does it stand for?

Unknown said...

Hi Yana,

Thanks for asking it stands for Task Based Learning

look at this link
http://www.etlc.ntust.edu.tw/data/090425/TBL_presentation.pdf

I am glad you are getting great experiences from your students, keep going.