Followers

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Week 8

I spent this week learning more and more about web resources. It has been very productive yet challenging in selecting what works better for my students and their needs. I've tried different resources and tried to implement them in my class these last couple of weeks. So far, they have responded very positive to more technology tools.

They are a technology generation, they are use to create, implement and discover new things. I was trilled when some of them told they've use some of the resources I've shared in their own classrooms *my ss are BA Applied Linguistics Group some are already working as ESL teachers before their graduation.

So I'll say I finish this week, exhausted, happy, and busy.

1 comment:

Reflections... said...

Hi Elsa,
yeah, good description... this week was really productive but challenging.. As I said in my blog, this week is the core of the whole course.. creating blogs, Anvill, websites..etc.

Good luck with your students