Followers

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Week 3

This week we got into technology a bit more. I found very interesting readings and tools regarding the use of technology in the ESL/EFL classroom. We read about CALL and all shared our experiences and opinions on it. We talked about the use of real materials for different activities and I personally learned a lot from the great people I am taking this course with.

Delicious is a very useful tool for me to keep my bookmarks organized. I'll need to start adding all from my laptop, so I can have access to them everywhere.

I really appreciate your contributions and comments, that's the best part I think of this on-line course, thank you all.

Elsa

1 comment:

Robert Elliott said...

Hi Elsa

There is a nice function that allows you to import your bookmarks. It makes it pretty easy to do.

Robert