Followers

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Week 1 Getting started...

This is my first blog. I intend to use this as a helpful tool for my classes and students. I am very excited about this course. I teach in a state university on Northern Mexico. But also I am involved in a project where we are training elementary teachers to become bilingual teachers so that they can teach ESL students even in the very remote areas.

Since my state is very close to the US border, the intention of the project we are working on is that we can have bilingual grads with more opportunities for employment and to produce better ESL teachers, so they can reach young learners with a more quality education.

I am here to learn from you all!

Elsa

2 comments:

Robert Elliott said...

Hi Elsa

Nice job getting started. I love the fish.

Be sure to try to change the language to "English." Otherwise it can be hard for others in the class to read which buttons to push, for commenting, navigation, etc. I will send directions on how to do that.

Robert

Teacher said...

Thanks best of luck
keep helping teacher in need